> Taekwondo Digest: Moments of the players

Pages

Moments of the players


Here are some nicely shots of these top players of the world. I like the way how lauren burns phrase her words, "... I had to give it heart, give it soul, give it passion...the energy was incredible" Taekwondo is a sport itself filled with plenty of explosive power. The kind of stamina in this sport is unlike running it is more of the anaerobic kind. The explosive energy gives the players the ability to score a clear point.






  

Chu Mu Yen(L) raises his bouquet shouting out in joy and Moon Dae Sung(R) saying a silent prayer.


"I just felt tonight that all my competitors were tough, they were the best in the world and I had to go out and give it everything I had… I had to give it heart, give it soul, give it passion and the Australian crowd really helped to lift me up. The energy was incredible."
LAUREN BURNS

No comments: